Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I recently completed three mosaic flower dishcloths, using Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Sage and Forest Green & Lily Sugar N Cream in Cream. They're from the booklet Bernat Kitchen Kolors. I thought today, being St Paddy's Day, it's the right day to show off my small collection of green dishcloths!

I've never done this style of knitting before, it's an interesting (mostly garter stitch) textured cloth, and the colours pop out in a really cool way!

At Christmas, I tend to match up 3 or 4 dishcloths in a mini gift bag, dishcloths that I've knit throughout the year. These will likely be gifted then and that way with some other dishcloths I've already completed and some I've yet to make. Progressively, I imagine most of what I'll put together for these mini gift packages will be a collection of mostly red and green cloths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment